The Resource Center for Jewish Education (RCJE) provides Jewish educators and institutions in our region with support, resource materials, professional development and networking opportunities. The RCJE has twenty-five member institutions serving 400 educators and over 1,500 students. The RCJE serves hundreds of educators and community leaders annually.
Services and Programs of RCJE
Educators and institutions in the region have access to the following programs and services:
- Consulting Services---For individual educators and educational institutions
- Workshops---For classroom, family education, and community events
- Materials and Curricular Guides---For both holiday and thematic topics
- Grant Opportunities---Read more about professional development grants
- Gatherings---For principals, school staff, and community groups
- Conference---Annual supplementary school conference
- Annual Educators' Banquet---For educators and educational institutions
The Resource Center for Jewish Education makes the following equipment available for educator use:
- Ellison die-cut machine
- Laminator & bookbinders
- Overhead projector and AV equipment (TV, DVD player, etc.)
- Copier with scanning capabilities
The RCJE maintains an extensive lending library collection of more than 5,000 items. The library comprises books (including current publications about teacher and leadership, as well as extensive Judaic curricular materials), DVDs, audio materials, games, and puppets. Please visit our online library to see what is available. Please review our new lending guidelines.
The RCJE Calendar is a great resource for our members: check to be sure the center is open before visiting, or schedule dedicated time with staff. To schedule a meeting, please be sure to book a time on this calendar in advance.
Resource Center Calendar