JCamp 180 (formerly the Grinspoon Institute for Jewish Philanthropy) was founded in 2004 with a mission to stimulate Jewish philanthropy by providing free consulting services and grant-matching opportunities to nonprofit Jewish overnight summer camps. JCamp 180 now works with more than 75 camps.
A staff of professional mentors delivers the following services:
- Consultation to camp lay people and professional leaders
- Matching challenge grants
- Technology support for alumni and donor outreach
- Conferences to promote networking and learning
- Training for Create a Jewish Legacy for Camps
To learn more about the services offered, visit www.jcamp180.org.