The Harold Grinspoon Foundation (HGF), located in Agawam, MA, is seeking a full-time Data Management Associate. This individual will support current operational activities and participate in new initiatives of the Data Team. Currently this team manages over 150,000 monthly PJ Library book subscriptions in North America. Additionally the team administers the PJ Our Way (PJOW) program for pre-teen readers.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Support PJ Library implementing partners in enrollment process and provide system support by phone and email.
- Participate in monthly data validation processes culminating with the production of mailing lists for the fulfillment center.
- Validate subscriber eligibility for enrollment in PJ Library. Status and update database records as appropriate.
- Validate subscriber eligibility for enrollment in PJOW program. Status and update database records as appropriate.
- Support PJOW subscribers regarding additional information needed for enrollment validation as required by phone and email.
- Participate in the development of procedures to increase the efficiency of data management processes
- Assist with new data projects as required
- Participate in new system implementations and integrations
- Support leadership with financial and administrative projects
- Highly organized, detail oriented, analytical, with the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (formal and informal)
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Strong time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects at once and meet firm deadlines
- Intermediate Microsoft Office, including superior Excel skills (Pivot table, Vlookup)
- Familiarity with relational databases
- Works well individually and as part of a team
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV preferred
- Associate's degree or higher; three years of database experience preferred
- Valid driver's license and the ability to lift and move items weighing forty pounds or more
Please submit cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Commensurate with experience.
The Harold Grinspoon Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are invited to apply.